Zo Skin Health Acne Treatment Pads:
- Reduce the severity of acne pimples (and allow skin to heal)
- Penetrate pores to reduce acne pimples
- Help prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Contain 2% Salicylic Acid
- For oily + acne-prone skin
Zo Skin Health Complexion Renewal Pads:
- Help to brighten skin and clarify pores
- Non-drying formulation
- For all skin types
Dr. Iampen strongly recommends having one of these Zo Health pads in your skincare regimen depending on your skin type.
Why are they recommended?
ZO complexion and acne treatment pads are pre-soaked, which will dissolve any impurities on the skin. Impurities can include pollution or build-up of dead skin. Dead skin cells can clog the pores; these pads offer a deep cleanse to congested skin and release any dirt to prevent breakouts.
- Salicylic acid is known to treat the buildup of clogged pores and prevent acne breakouts.
- Glycolic acid will exfoliate and resurface the skin. This is an ideal ingredient for pigmentation to even out the skin tone.
The complexion and acne treatment pads are equal to a toner. Toning the skin is an important step to prepare the skin for further products. It will be the final preparation stage for making sure the skin is ready for more active products. Not only this, but your products will be able to penetrate deeper into the skin. These pads are non-drying and will leave your skin feeling and looking very refreshed.
If you are looking to reduce surface oil, exfoliate dead skin cells, treat, and prevent breakouts, then these pads may just be what your skin needs.
Want to buy yours today? Head over to our online store or come by the clinic to pick up yours!