Why should you consider lip fillers?
- Great results that look natural and beautiful.
- An enhanced lip can refresh your whole face.
- You can preserve the beauty of your lips.
- Each injectable plan is personal.
- Results can be long lasting.
- They’re safe, and the lip filler procedure is also safe — there’s a low risk of complications or side effects.
Dr.Iampen’s Recommendation – Juvéderm Ultra
How long does dermal filler last?
Lip Filler can last between 6-12 months.
What are the potential side effects of lip filler?
For lip augmentation, most side effects were mild or moderate in nature with duration of 14 days or less. The most common side effects were temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, and bruising.
How does lip filler work?
A crystal-clear gel is injected directly into and around the lips using a small needle to temporarily add the desired range of fullness for lip enhancement.
Lidocaine may be in the gel which improves the comfort of the injection by reducing sensitivity to pain.