A chemical peel is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin using a natural chemical solution that is derived from plants, willow trees, dairy products, etc. which causes the dead skin to slough off and eventually peel. Regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled and should be incorporated into skin health care as an anti-aging procedure.
The Vitalize Peel is an effective but gentle chemical peel used to treat the effects of aging and sun damage on the skin. Vitalize Peel is the first and only peel suitable for all skin types, as it uses a safe combination of alpha-hydroxy acids, beta-hydroxy acids, resorcinol and retinoic acid. Full results can be achieved after a single treatment.
- Patients seeking to improve or erase the signs of sun damage and aging on the skin, including wrinkles, fine lines, acne, acne scarring and melasma.
- Recommended for Skin types I-VI
- Can be used on skin types V-VI after the patient has established tolerability to Vitalize Peel, or with physician consent.
Prepping Solution – Isopropyl Alcohol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Acetone.
Peeling Solution – Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Resorcinol, Panthenol, Isoceteth-20.
Well tolerated with minimal down time.
Benefits of Vitalize Peel:
- Can treat acne, hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Subtly improves skin texture and tone
- Results visible after just one treatment
The Illuminize Peel is a gentle treatment option that can improve the clarity, color and texture of the skin within just hours after treatment, making it ideal for an upcoming event or simply to achieve a more youthful and overall improved appearance through a safe, non-invasive treatment. This peel consists of alpha-hydroxy acids, phytic acid and salicylic acid to provide refreshed, vibrant looking skin with little to no downtime.
- Treatment of mild skin conditions such as sun damage, wrinkles, brown spots and other signs of aging.
Benefits of Illuminize Peel:
- Little to no visible peeling after treatment
- Improves clarity, color and texture of skin
- Suitable for all skin types
Prepping Solution – Isopropyl Alcohol, Water/Aqua/Eau, Acetone
Peeling Solution – Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Resorcinol, Panthenol, Isoceteth-20
The results described on this site are based on data collected regarding short- and intermediate-term efficacy of treatment. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.